The Group Controlling team in Zurich is looking for a
Client Management Information Analyst
- Challenging Information Analyst role within Group Controlling which develops and manages the bank-wide financial planning, management reporting and performance measurement for Credit Suisse Executive Board and Board of Directors
- Key position in an international team delivering high quality, timely client management information, consolidating client data across all Business Divisions (Investment Banking, Private Banking and Asset Management)
- A leading role in Switzerland-based management information initiatives and exposure to senior management
- Responsibility for maintenance of client reporting database and production of client reports in collaboration with teams in London, Singapore, Pune and New York
- Involvement in bank-wide initiatives to develop the tools, standards and operational processes needed for client management information
- Participation in global projects
- Challenging opportunity in a diverse and demanding working environment
- 2-5 years experience in related field of work, preferably within a bank or financial institution
- A track record of delivering real value in the work you have performed
- Evidence of your attention to detail and client focus when working under pressure
- Self-driven performance and the ability to work independently
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Access and other database tools eg Hyperion Essbase.
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English (oral and written), German is an asset
Take the next step with us.
Thinking New Perspectives.